- Imported from Australia
Portion: 500g +/-
Boneless skin on steak of Leroy's Fjord Trout.
Portion: 210g +/-
- Imported from Australia.
Portion: 350g +/-
Packing: 1 tray ( 3 pcs )
Trout is the sustainable, low mercury fish labeled a “best choice” by the EPA and FDA. Trout is a great source of protein with three-ounces containing about 19 grams. It also has one of the richest omega-3s content of all fish.
- Portion 300g +/-
- Imported Product
- Category: Fish, Steak
- Not valid to pickup on the same day order.
- We will proceed your order on the next day or requested date.
- Price per pcs
Portion : 6 pcs / box
Chicken chop meat is prepared with boneless chicken meat. It is best to be served as chicken chop after seasoning and frying.
- Portion: 1kg per pack (4-5pcs per pack)
- Local Produced, packed by inhouse WMart production team
It's more affordable to purchase a whole piece of chicken meat. Make sure to rinse and pat dry chicken before cooking.
- Local Produced
- Portion: 1.6 - 1.8kg
The shoulder of the lamb, derived from the forequarter, is the most economical cut. It is suitable for a variety of cooking grilled, pan-fried, roast, stews, curries and etc. Quite often cut into chops.
- Cut and preparation are done Locally.
- Portion: 900g +/-
- Lamb is Imported from Australia