Dear customers, at the current moment we only provide delivery service for region in Klang Valley. Please pick up your purchased item(s) at our local store if your delivery location is not covered by our delivery service. Thank you and happy shopping!
Fresh Harvest Shepard Avocado From Australia Vitamin
- Calories 114
- Dietary Fiber 6 g
- Total sugar 0.2 g
- Potassium 345 milligrams (mg)
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Magnesium 19.5 mg
- Vitamin A 43 micrograms (μg)
- Vitamin E 1.3 mg
- Vitamin K 14 μg
- Vitamin B-6 0.2 mg
- Monounsaturated fatty acids 6.7 g
- Perfect For Container Growing.
- No GMO's.
- Germination Rate: 85%.
- Packed: September 2018.
- Stored: Refrigerated.
Slice it, shred it, love it. We love to make a cool summer carrot salad of yellow, orange and purple varieties they're delicious and a treat for the eyes. Carrot aficionados (and who isn't) will delight in this unique and tasty variety with its purple skin and light yellow core.
Product of Malaysia. Pineapple has exceptional juiciness and a vibrant tropical flavour that balances the tastes of sweet and tart
- Zero calories. Monk fruit extract contains no calories, which is helpful for people on diets that restrict a person's caloric intake.
- Zero carbohydrates. The extract also contains no carbohydrates, which may make it ideal for people on low-carb or keto diets.
- Zero sugar. There is no sugar in pure monk fruit extract, which means that consuming it will not affect blood sugar levels.
- No harmful side effects. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers monk fruit sweeteners to be generally regarded as safe. There appears to be no evidence that monk fruit sweeteners cause harmful side effects.
- Available in multiple forms. Monk fruit sweeteners are marketed as granules, powders, and liquids. Some products may be easy to carry and use throughout the day.
Fresh Grapefruit. Available in Pink or White. The sharp tangy taste is perfect to wake you in the morning.
Oranges are said to have the highest levels of both Vitamin C and antioxidants of any fruit or vegetable. They’re perfect for snacking, juicing, or adding to desserts, salads and other dishes or preserved as marmalades and chutneys. VITOR Navel Oranges are great eating oranges. They have the characteristic protruding navel and are seedless, sweet, tangy and just a super eating orange. VITOR Navel season runs from April to November in Australia. Valencia oranges are juicier than any other orange which makes them the perfect juicing orange. The juice is refreshing, brightly coloured, offers a well-balanced sweet-tart flavour. VITOR Valencias are available from August to April.
Fresh Dragon Fruit with large quantity, natural flavor and high qualities. Fresh Dragon Fruits are cultivated following VietGAP model, we always control products’ quality in a strict way during the time of harvesting, collecting, storing and transporting.
Papayas are commonly used for its juice and its young leaves and shoots are cooked as vegetables. Its fruit is also a common source of flavouring for candies, jellies, preserves and ice-cream. There are many health benefits of papayas. They help reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes. It also helps in digestion, improve blood glucose control in diabetics and lowering blood pressure. With the many uses of papaya, there will certainly be a variety of papaya dishes that can be served according to your customers’ liking.
Country of Origin: Korea Nutrition facts: Great Source of Vitamin-C, Vitamin A, Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron and Phosphorus. Health Benefits: – Rich in antioxidants – High in fiber that prevents constipation – Prevents macular degeneration in aging – Prevents cancer – Protects against anemia – Promotes healthy skin and body weight
Readily absorbed without leaving a greasy residue. Mild and non-irritating, suitable for children and infant massage.
grapes contain significant amounts of vitamins A, C, and K. Flavonoids within the grape’s skin, such as resveratrol, also provide antioxidant qualities which can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.