Dear customers, at the current moment we only provide delivery service for region in Klang Valley. Please pick up your purchased item(s) at our local store if your delivery location is not covered by our delivery service. Thank you and happy shopping!
Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light (750ml)
PalateThe beautifully ripe fruit in this subtle blend exhibit a distinctive apple and banana sweetness that sits clean on the palate, with low bitterness and pungency.AromaChoose Light when you want the food to tell the story. The Murray River Valley enjoys a Mediterranean climate, and from the rich red soils grow premium quality olives. Our Chief Oil Maker selects olives light in flavour, with a delicate aroma to create a subtle and versatile extra virgin olive oil – the ideal cook’s companion for stir-frying, barbecuing, baking, sautéing and roasting.
- Made from the Hojiblanca olive from Andalusia, Spain that flourishes in Victoria, Australia.
- This reserve is ultra cold pressed with 4 hours on-site at Cobram Estate.
- Historic Cobram Estate is nestled on a tranquil bend of the Upper Murray River in northern Victoria, an Australian region synonymous with fine food and wine production.
- Ideal for risotto, marinating meat or fish for the BBQ, dipping bread, and as a healthy replacement for butter.
- Aromatic oil displaying intense and complex aromas of fresh cut grass and tropical fruits.