Sunkist Cara-Cara Orange 1pc
Cara Cara Oranges are unique because they have red flesh with regular easy-to-peel navel orange skin. These winter oranges are sweet with low acidity.
- Imported from South Africa
Driscoll's raspberries are silky to the touch. These sweet raspberries are specially bred for a unique experience of berry freshness. Filled to the brim with natural goodness, raspberries are known to give both your health and tastebuds a berry boost.
- Imported from USA
- 170g per packet
Dragon fruit is a unique-looking tropical fruit that comes from several species of cactus plants. It has a distinctive appearance with a vibrant, colourful red outer skin, and it is covered in small, leafy protrusions. The inside of the fruit is filled with juicy and refreshing white flesh, speckled with small black seeds. Vietnamese dragon fruit are cultivated following the VietGAP model, which ensures high quality during harvesting, collecting, storing, and transporting. Dragon fruit is rich in vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, and several other essential nutrients. Dragon fruit is often consumed on its own, or used in fruit salads, smoothies, or as a garnish for desserts.
- Imported from Vietnam
Avocados are high in nutritional value in addition to its unique flavour and rich, creamy texture. Kenyan avocados are known for their rich, buttery flavour. Avocados are a good source of healthy fats, dietary fiber, vitamins (such as vitamin K, vitamin E, and several B vitamins), and minerals (including potassium and magnesium).
- Imported from Kenya
Zimbabwean blueberries are 14mm in size. Considered a superfood, here are some of the most important benefits of blueberries:
- High in antioxidants: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, which help protect the body against damage from free radicals that can cause inflammation and contribute to chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer's disease.
- Anti-inflammatory: Blueberries contain compounds that can help reduce inflammation in the body. This makes them beneficial for people with conditions such as arthritis or autoimmune diseases.
- Heart health: Blueberries are rich in nutrients such as fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, which all contribute to a healthy heart. Studies have shown that regular consumption of blueberries can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Brain function: The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in blueberries may help improve brain function and delay age-related cognitive decline.
- Digestive health: The fiber in blueberries can help promote healthy digestion and prevent constipation.
- Eye health: Blueberries are rich in anthocyanins, which have been shown to improve vision and protect against eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration.
- 125g per box
- Imported from Zimbabwe
Known as late season oranges, late lane navel oranges are filled with Vitamin C, sweet and easier to peel. Navel oranges belong to the winter citrus family, named for the small, undeveloped secondary fruit that protrudes from the blossom end of the fruit, resembling a human navel. Navel oranges are high in vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
- Imported from Egypt
- 200g+/- per orange
Frozen strawberries are incredibly convenient. These strawberries are harvested at their best and already washed and hulled, before being frozen for maximum freshness. They can be stored in the freezer for months without spoiling. Our frozen strawberries are great, from started your day with adding them to your breakfast, to adding them to smoothies, desserts, baked goods, and more.
- 1kg per pack
- Imported from China
- This is a frozen product
Papayas are universally known as a very healthy and nutritious fruit for consumption towards a healthier lifestyle. With regular consumption, their nutrient composition reportedly assists with our digestive health as well the lowering of blood pressure. They are suitable for diabetes due to their low sugar and glycaemic count.
- Produced in Malaysia